Subliminal Thoughts

So I was sleeping, just chilling thinking about Halle Berry and Jessica Alba wrestling in mud (a very common man dream) and then all of a sudden that dream stopped and I was trapped in this bathroom and I couldn't get out?

I was like what gives, I was having a good dream and then some little punk kid came in and changed the station? I wasn't happy, but since I was sleeping, there wasn't much I could do but continue to watch myself in this bathroom with like 8 other dudes.. and I think it was in a fast food restaurant to top it off.. yuck!

So I do my thing then wash my hands and then try to leave but there wasn't a door to leave? Now I am really pissed off and thinking 'bring back Ms. Alba' damn it. So I start looking for an exit for like what seemed like an eternity... then all of a sudden I wake up.. and I find myself running to the bathroom in real life to take a pi**.

I think I was in the bathroom for like 2 minutes realistically while I let my bladder completely empty. I kept looking down going wtf is going on? This never happens... haha. So anyways I finish and it gets me thinking that my body played a funny trick on me to get me to wake up to go to the bathroom. (change the channel from mud wrestling to the bathroom from hell)
So my question I am wondering is how many times does our body or our brain subliminally tell us something? Maybe because you need to wake up for the bathroom or maybe you get a gut feeling that throwing pumpkins at moving vehicles is not a smart idea? (bit extreme) but you get the point.

I am currently reading a book called, "Blink" by Malcolm Gladwell and he talks about this exact same thing in a another way though. He talks about that people, or scientists, can look at a couple for 5 seconds and tell with 95% accuracy if they will be married in 15 years.. that’s crazy? That has to be some subliminal thinking going on as well or these guys are just crazy guessers. My thought was to get them on Jeopardy or some other game show with gut instincts that good.. haha.

Anyways.. just a random thought about the things that we can't control that our brain does, do you ever get these?

1 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I begin on internet with a directory