Confidence part #1

The most attractive trait on a male, picked by women: CONFIDENCE.


Confidence is something that needs to be developed and worked on to achieve, we just don't magically have it over night. It takes a driven personality to consistently push and persevere through all situations. A 'chin up' approach to life. There is a dash of bravery in there and experience only adds to the pie. You need a bit of all to make the recipe for confidence work for you.

You need to make a choice and follow through and succeed and win. You don't go looking to add confidence, instead you live your daily life and follow through and complete your goals and confidence will be a bi-product of your success. Yes I just said you are getting a 2 for 1 deal here.

Confidence is something that gets better with consistently finishing the race, but not ONLY finishing but doing well. I mean why not win the race and see how you feel afterwards. I bet you will feel like superman after he saves the world and gets the girl. (Yes there is always a girl.. haha) You need to prepare for the race though, you can't just show up and expect to do well, you need to practice and train, and be mentally prepared for the bumps along the way. And why do we put ourselves through these races anyways? Because most of us love the challenge and want to succeed, nothing is much sweeter than the taste of victory or feeling of accomplishment.

I mean what did you feel like after you graduated high school or college? Relief? Confident that you finished? Happiness? I mean whatever it is you felt it was certainly a good feeling and one that is addicting and one that you want to visit again soon. And the more you do it and the more you succeed, the more your confidence will soar... believe me... I know this first hand.

You can't let life happen, you have to go out and make it happen. You have to wake up in the morning and say, "today is great and I am glad to be alive"then walk to the bathroom and say, "I can't wait to do X, Y and Z..." and after that make yourself some awesome waffles to get you started on the right track. Be proactive and go out and 'get it'...

This new added confidence you have will only make you that much more awesome. You will be able to get that guy or girl (or at least talk to her finally) and you will be able to start a race without the worry of wondering if you will finish or not. Confidence is a great thing and I guarantee once you have it you will never lose it.

And Yep! That's where I'll stop today... , don't want to give too many of my awesome hints away.. *wink wink* Although it is Friday, which is normally an awesome day, so that's why I feel the need to share more.

Ciao-

4 comments:

  1. "...follow through and complete your goals and confidence will be a bi-product of your success."

    Nice perspective to have. That's exactly how I'm programmed.

     
  2. And it's a good way to be programmed.

    Certain things will take of themselves as you finish and complete other tasks at hand.

     
  3. Awesome and fabulously stated. ;)

    When your confident, even your flub ups are fly.

     
  4. I'm learning how to do this, just as you suggest. :) Confidence begets confidence begets confidence... funny how that happens. And guess what? I think I like this feeling!!

    How'd you get so wise, Bamer? ;)