Let's hear it

Alright alright, I am going to try this once and see how it works, because I haven’t done it yet but a few of you might get a kick out of it at my expense.. *hopes he doesn’t regret this*

So I know I cruise around being a crazy blogger and talking about all these random subjects which range from drunken stupors in college to my love/hate relationship with the internet. And I consistently talk about awesome things which could make life better and things that other people could do, but what about some reflection time?

What could I do to make this blog better?

Could “Mr. 24/7 Awesomeness” talk about dating topics more, or how girls really rule this world and men just live in it? Or is it better if I try to make this more personal and you can get a closer glimpse into ‘who the crap is this crazy 10 year old’ behind the keyboard? Give me some hints or tell me to go more left or right, I am curious to know your thoughts?

So the pressure is on, speak up? This is your chance for you to say what’s on your mind?

The good the bad and the ugly…. (I’m waiting..)

Ciao..

3 comments:

  1. I don't have any ideas yet- I am new to your site.

    But I love it like it is so far!!!

     
  2. Thanks nicki, come back and if you think of anything let me know. ;)

    Good to know you are visiting the site.. :) (It's like a.i.'s site.)

     
  3. get on wordpress!!!! i think it's a better interface & design.

    Other than that, kick more asses lolol.