A Beautiful Mind

This term is crazy awesome, I mean what is a beautiful mind?

*pause for a second*

Really those three words could keep your mind wrapped up for awhile, I know mine have been thinking about that concept for the better half of a day now.

What makes a mind beautiful, I mean obviously we aren't talking how it looks but rather how it thinks and functions. And by the way we say this phrase it's referring to some one's mind that is not only unique and beautiful, but that there are not many in thee entire world like it.

A beautiful mind is one that works so flawlessly that it neither has to slow down for complex situations nor pause for any sort of reason other than it wants to. It's a not only a beautiful mind, but almost the word 'perfect' could be interchanged for beautiful as well. Now I know nothing is really ever perfect but you see how you could come to this conclusion..

..the same way you can say a woman is beautiful and in the next breath that she is perfect..

I think this phrase is so interesting and captivating, and at the same time mysterious and that's the reason we pause for a second when hearing it.... 'A Beautiful Mind'

I personally get flooded with a million crazy awesome thoughts, all of which are so hard to grasp and put on paper, so I will pose the question to you...

What comes to your mind when you hear: A Beautiful Mind.......

7 comments:

  1. The Trinity.

    [[[Now I know nothing is really ever perfect]]]
    I thought you had brought up something about a perfect life being possible?

     
  2. I said that because of you actually. But I do believe in a perfect life.

    But for the sake of an argument and different viewpoints, I just said that nothing can be TRUELY perfect if you defined perfect as having no scratches, no scars or no blemishes. With that definition is the one I had in mind when I wrote that. :)

    So you thought of 'the trinity'? when thinking of a perfect mind?

     
  3. Gotcha.

    "The Trinity" is the first thing that came to mind. I find that to be intriguing, because that's the true beautiful, perfect mind. One that's in tune with how the universe actually is. Because when you're in tune with the universe, you're in tune with The Trinity.

    Because we are created in the image and likeness of God, it should be easily seen as to why we all share many of the same likes and dislikes with regard to being one mind in Christ. It's a spiritual understanding that extends beyond flesh and bone into the realm of what can not be seen, heard nor touched physically. Jesus taught us that we are all connected in some way to each other that "transcends space and time".

     
  4. Preach... preacher...! I love it.

    Jamal is in the house. ;P

     
  5. I just wanted to elaborate on this a bit... God is a very complex being. Unfathomable, in fact. We have no basis, by experience or imagination, to pin down His existence. So we use our best understanding or even analogies -- and my best understanding of this is what you call the "beautiful mind" which is in itself still mysterious to the core. But that's what I know it as.

    ...Now let's confirm our faith using the words of the Apostles' Creed... :D

    (How did I even get that nickname anyhow? I'm pretty sure Turtle made it up... but I can't recall.)

     
  6. I think you were, in essences, 'preaching' about someone or something and he just said it.. haha.

    (he associated a black person with preaching and the name jamal, yea he has a big stereotype you can see.) ;)

     
  7. Have you happened to have seen the movie "A Beautiful Mind"?

    Sometimes a beautiful mind isn't what we may think it is, or may flip our pre-conceived notions of what a beautiful mind is upside down.