Girls: Unbelievable

What can a girl do to you? The list is near endless.. and actually it's a lot easier to start listing the things that they can't do to you. Err.. umm.. f*ck that's just as hard.


*takes a breath*

[Starts over]

Girls can knock you down and pick you back up faster than one of those dummy punching clowns you see at the carnival. They can be your best friend that you never want to let go of and that you can tell absolutely anything too... (outside of 'guy' only things of course, more on what those are later..) The one person you can trust anything to and you know that it will stay between you. Girls are heartwarming and will be the first ones to take care of you when you are sick and are acting like a 200 lb baby that can't take care of himself. Girls can be that awesome.

Now back to the dummy punching clown. These same girls can turn in an instant from nice to evil and then switch back before you blink. It's umm.. called... ahh... "getting your period".. I have seen girls that can rip your heart out and then laugh about it later. The type of girl who only uses you for all your worth and then moves on, all the while leaving you thinking she was 'the one'. Girls are utterly incredible at how you can think they are so sweet and then 4 months later you would rather shoot yourself than to utter 'her' name again..

But to be honest I didn't really want to talk about how crazy they can be but rather how it only takes one girl..

And what I mean by that is it only takes that one girl to really come along and knock you out for the count like Muhammad Ali standing over Joe Frazer. And this will only happen to most guys once in their entire lives. It's like seeing Haley's comet or witnessing something extremely rare. This girl comes without warning too, most likely when you least expect it, or when you are not ready and/or wishing she would come along. But it doesn't matter because it WILL happen and there is nothing you can do about it but embrace it and the fact that she even came into your life.

This girl will knock you on your ass and everything about her will have you craving for more. The first time she touches you, the first time she kisses you and the first time she... well umm you see where this is going.. All of these things will make your head spin and you will lose all ability to even think and function on your own, and you probably don't ever want to again when you meet her. This girl will make you regret every bad-mouthed remark you have made about the opposite gender and then some. It's incredible what she will do to you and how she will change your world.

Do you remember that "first love" feeling that you had once upon a dream? Well that will come back with this girl. You will resort to writing cute nothings to her at work or in text messages and everything else seems to stop. That feeling you never thought you would feel again will be knocking at the front door. And all the messed-up relationships you had prior to her will seem like they were worth it, because if they wouldn't have happened maybe you would have never met in the first place?

Either way I hope all of you have this feeling or this someone in your life that you can't, won't and will never let go of. In fact they might be in your life already and you just don't know it? These people in your life don't always have to be in the form of 'lovers' but can be best friends too. (like your buddies) These are the people you need to hang on to, because they are one-in-a-million and you need to treat them as such. (but don't make it too obvious) You will never find more than 2-8 or so of them in your entire life and if you do find more consider yourself extremely lucky. I know I haven't... but I keep searching. (What I mean by this last part if you actually know me in-person is more referring to the fact that I will continue to find more of these people and search them out, but that I am still young and I am not sure who will or won't stick in my life because I have found and lost so many people already in my life.. it gets hard to know who will be there through thick and thin.. I have been let down more times than I can count.. but I sure hope that out of all my friends, both girls and guys that I keep all of you. My core of friends is so strong and I love that, so don't leave ;) )

Just a random thought again..

'Till later....

6 comments:

  1. Bamer, this was great. And although I am a girl, I think I've found what you are talking about.

    All that past mess was worth it. ;)

     
  2. Thats awesome Nicki! I am glad you have found some of those people or at least one of them. :)

    I am kind of thinking you are one of those genuine people.. especially after reading your blog.. I like the vibe you give off. :D

     
  3. " am kind of thinking you are one of those genuine people.. especially after reading your blog.. I like the vibe you give off. :D"

    Thanks Bamer!!!! That is the best compliment u could give me. ;)

     
  4. It's always hard to know who will be in your life years down the road. Some I still consider my friends, but don't see or talk to on a regular basis - but when we get together it's just like old times.

    Others I keep in constant contact with.

    As far as girls, I hope the right one is out there for me. I am sick of mind games, I am sick of unleashed hormones, and the idea of "courtship" to be quite frank. Why do we have all these silly little rituals? The rituals are just like going through the motions. I don't want to make motions, I want to create substance!

     
  5. Bamer - I like this post. For the record, guys mess us up just the same. ;) Haha. Head spinning, stomach flipping... etc, etc, etc. ;)

    But for that one guy... everything is worth it if it takes you to them. That one guy who stuns you with a crossbow bolt to the heart, and you're never the same again, not without them. They alter your world, just with their presence, and you'll never get enough.

    That feeling... :) You said it all, really, really well. I won't reiterate too much, except to say: Defnintely never let go of those special people once you've found them! Friends or lovers, it doesn't matter. They're what makes life so wonderful! So rare and precious.

    Love the ones you have. :)

    Gust - The right one is out there for everyone, that's what I believe. Some day sooner or later you'll stumble over each other, and maybe it'll be completely unexpected, maybe it won't, you'll see...

    Nicki - Bamer has the best people-judgement of anyone I know. If he thinks you're a good sort, you definitely are! Good compliment. :)

     
  6. @ Nicki : No worries, man there is some love in here. ;)

    @ Gust : So you just want to jump to the chase eh? Like you want to basically take a girl out for a full blown interview and know off of the first 'date' if she applicable to your needs? haha..

    I understand your point though. Playing the games just isn't that fun.

    @ Steph : I completely agree that guys can do the same thing. (I haven't had that experience yet, but I know what you're saying)

    And yeah, moral of the story is, "hold on to the good ones" :)