A little chuckle...

So I was just chillin around and pretending to be Superman and fly around the city, like I normally do, when I decided it would be cool to stop for a second and catch my breath. When I was sitting there thinking of something to do I started to get hungry so I figured I would fly my happy a$$ to a local restaurant. Seeing as I had already saved a couple of chics in a shopping mall earlier, and I felt like I owed myself one. The place I ended up stopping at was a McDonald's, of course, and I decided to get a big mac and fries at the drive through window. The lady first decided to argue with me and told me I couldn't order without a car through the window, but then she quickly realized I was Superman and promptly handed me 4 big macs and strawberry shake. I was stoked. She told me the apple pie I wanted was in the bag...


..So I left and headed home. By the time I got there I had already eaten 3 of the sandwiches and scarfed down the shake. I was looking to eat the last sandwich and get to my much anticipated apple pie when I realized that the lady who had taken my order screwed it up. There was no apple pie in the bag. wtf?!? Now I'm mad and wondering what to do? Should I go back? Should I just forget about it, because it's only a $0.99 apple pie? Or maybe I should call 911 and complain to them? Surely they could fix it right?

Well you might laugh a bit at my last option of calling 911 to get my apple pie back, but you would be surprised at how real of a option that sounds like to some people.

I read an article on CNN today about a guy who called 911 to complain about not getting an O.J. put into his bag when he went through the drive through at a local McDonald's. I got a bit of a chuckle out of this and I figured I would share it.

But before I do, I wanted to know what could possibly go through your head to make you want to call the police over a screwed up McDonald's order? And these are the few possibilities I could come up with:
  1. He was stoned out of his mind and had the munchies

  2. It was a mild attempt at a prank, which didn't turn out well

  3. He was that stupid and thought that the EMERGENCY people would help him the fastest

  4. He dialed the wrong number?

Can you think of anymore reasons?

Here is the link below. Check it out yourself. http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2009/05/27/carter.or.911.juice.box.kptv

4 comments:

  1. LMAO. Can't watch the vid here at work, as apparently flash isn't allowed... but facebook is? Go figure, haha.

    I've felt a little fast food rage before. In fact, just last week I went to Tim Hortons, bought a Boston Cream and brought it back to the office. Where I discovered that THERE WAS NO CREAM INSIDE!!!!!

    WTF? Seriously? It's not a Boston Cream without the cream! I had mad dreams of retribution for a few minutes... then reluctantly decided to let it go.

    Who knows what would have happened if I'd been drunk and/or high too? Here is what I think: When you order food, you enter into a contract with the server - a contract that your hungry tummy considers *sacred*. And when that contract is violated? There is hell to pay! Because I don't know about you, but I have a fire-breathing dragon in my stomach, pity on all the fools who cross it. ;)

    ... So, anyway. Cool story about superman, Bamer. I didn't know you could fly. ;D

    Nice writing.

     
  2. I fly all the time. And I am looking for a gang of side kicks that would love to fly around metropolis with me. :) Muwahaha!

    Yeah, I agree with you though, when I want food I get me some food. :)

     
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.  
  4. haha, "shoot yourself and remove yourself from the gene pool.." ouch that's a bit harsh.

    But I would be joking myself if I said I never wished a few people would skip the whole reproducing thing. :P oops..