New look, new rules...

So I am looking around and all I see is cobwebs on here, yes I know it's been awhile since I have posted a blog, but I want to get back to it soon. You will continue to find the same humor and overall awesomeness in future blogs to come, I promise, but the next time it will be with new rules and a different perspective thrown into the mix.

What do I mean?

Well I want to introduce another auther on here: The Gust or T-blogger, or a number of different aliases, but either way there will be 2 different bloggers on this site.... muwahaha! Hopefully we can invoke even more discussion on here and bring more crazy views besides just my wacky ramblings.

Just a heads up for new things on the horizon, because a little variety is great. Maybe that's why we have different guys and girls that we fuck, kiss, screw  date over the course of our crazy journeys.

Catch soon with more random rants.

Caio-

3 comments:

  1. This sounds intriguing, Bamer. Excited to see what you guys come up with!

    Welcome Gust. :)

     
  2. Should be interesting, he has a different style from me and you can see it first hand.. :) Maybe even we can start to get some people on here to actually have a discussion on the comment section..

    Would be a goal of mine. :D

     
  3. Holla!