Awesome List Part 1



  1. Finding $20 under your seat when you finally decide it's time to clean your car, awesome!

  2. Girlfriend comes over when your out doing something and she cleans your room and then decides the dishes need to be cleaned too, awesome!

  3. Mom sends a care package filled with candy and cash when you're at school, awesome!

  4. You just beat Call of Duty 4 on PS3, awesome!

  5. Girlfriend calls to tell you she loves you after she was surprised to see the flowers you sent her, regardless that you didn't actually send them and there was a mix-up, awesome!

  6. Gas drops 25 cents in one day, awesome!
  7. Sale on your favorite chocolate at the store, awesome!

  8. Girlfriend finds a sale on new lingerie, wears them later that night and shows you, awesome!

  9. Road head, awesome!

  10. You are a girl and your tire blows out on your car in the middle of nowhere, but just as you think 'fuck' and get out of your car a hot guy stops by to change it for you and offers to take you to dinner later, awesome!

That's my first list of awesome things. I will continue this and hopefully you have some awesome things that you could add to the list? Let me know if you liked the first list or if it at least made you giggle?

Have an awesome day!

8 comments:

  1. i'll come clean out your car any day, just make sure u lose bigger bills..

    lol, #10. what made u think of that? had to change a tire lately ?? :P

     
  2. Number 1 awesome thing I can think of right now:

    Having your health and being able to bounce out of bed in the mornings, no matter what you have to face that day.

     
  3. @ xxxray: Lose bigger bills than $20?? I don't know if I carry anything bigger.. :P

    No I haven't changed a tire in a long time, but I figured I would throw something in there for girls. You have never had that happen to you?

    @ steph: Being healthy is paramount to you being able to do other 'awesome' things. :D I agree.

     
  4. yes i have..

     
  5. @ xxxray: Damn, you have had a guy ask you on a date after changing your tire? LOL... see I knew that happened.

    Simply Awesome!

    (Us guys are not too bed, eh?)

     
  6. and at the party last night, i scored a business card of a mac genius who wants to fix my mac for free.. awesome.. just in time :)

     
  7. You are a lucky girl... :P

     
  8. I love this list!!!!


    Awesome thing for me?

    Laying on the couch and my s.o massaging my feet without me even asking.