Really? whats next...

If you want to see retarded engineering at it's finest, you have to check out the new pomegranate phone. Umm yeah you heard me right, that little red fruit that looks funny and tastes weird.. well now they named a phone after it.

This phone is 50% retarded, 75% ugly and 100% useless. Let me explain my haste judgement and rash thinking.

This phone can do the following:
-Shave your face
-Make coffee (yeah a fakking coffee making phone)
-Harmonica (because we know you so desperately need one)
-Voice translator (huh, really?)

Just to name a few of it's functions. So I guess you can say it's unique, but I am still not sure if it can even make phone calls? (although they are claiming it can) As well as Internet and all the other modern day functions we are getting used too.

Move over I-phone and make room for your retarded, red-headed step sister. She can play music, shave your face and even make coffee for you..

The things people think up nowadays are hilarious. I don't even know what this thing costs, nor do I care, but it can't be cheap. (Maybe they give you free packs of coffee to go with it when you sign a contract?) Could be a good selling point.

Check this thing out yourself.... http://www.pomegranatephone.com/

9 comments:

  1. What an odd feature set! I'm surprised they didn't go for something a bit more versatile - like making a Swiss Army Phone! I mean, how cool would it be when you're with buddies and a 24 pack of Corona bottles and no bottle openers?

    Everyone would be jealous as you pull out your phone and snap the bottle cap opener out of your phone.

     
  2. And I just found out it's fake... http://ifitshipitshere.blogspot.com/2008/10/pomegranate-phone-dialing-up-interest.html

     
  3. LMAO, thanks for posting that Gust. :) I knew it was too stupid, I mean a coffee maker? wow..

    So lets create the swiss army knife phone.. :)

     
  4. Dammit. I wanted one. Way to burst my bubble guys. ;) Haha.

     
  5. I can invent one... would that make you happy?

     
  6. Hmm, we could start up our own company, with different phones appealing to different folks, but all of them being useful in a non-electronic manner.

    I would find a Swiss Army phone to be more useful, considering I use my Swiss Army knife all the time... but others may need that cub of java or a harmonica tune at a moment's notice. ;)

     
  7. Yes, that would make me happy. ;) Invent me a phone with many useless features. Can you also make it a hair straightner and x-ray scanner? Never know when one of them will come in handy.

     
  8. Hair straightener for sure! (because I need that, well not so much but we can build that into the pink 'girl' version)

    The guy one will have a razor and a condom despenser... :P

     
  9. Sheesh, it's not even like a phone at this point - it's more like automated room service! :P