Quick Thanks

How is the weekend treating you? I hope you had a few drinks or got to hang out with some friends or family, because there isn't too many things in this life more important.

I was thinking about friends and how awesome mine are and where I'd be without them, I definitely wouldn't be having such an awesome life thats for sure.

So *raises his glass* here's to my friends, may you always get back up after falling down and continue to laugh at me after I fall right after you. I don't know what I would do without you and I hope to always have the encouraging words to take those last 3 shots sitting on the bar to make the girl sitting across the other side look better. (no really thanks) I appreciate all the food we have consumed after drinking the entire day in an attempt to out drink each other... always a great idea.. and then thanks for throwing me in the shower when you think I am 'too' intoxicated to make it the extra 3 feet to the toilet.

I will never forget everything you've done for me or the places you have been with me.

*puts glass down*

Now in all seriousness, you really are awesome. Make sure to let those people around you know that from time to time, it's good to let the people that help you through life know how much they mean to you.

Just a friendly note, now go back to having an awesome weekend! Caio!

3 comments:

  1. My friends and family are all very far away right now, there's nothing that makes you realise how important they are than something like that.

    I'm glad you've got a whole group you treat you right. :) Keep on having a blast with them and loving life.

     
  2. Glacier shots for everyone -- let's hike to the top of the Matterhorn and ski down! :D

     
  3. Consider it done.. ;)