Are men better drivers?

I know that this has been said many times and yeah I will agree when I am throwing back a cold beer with my buddies, but to be honest I don't think that having a penis makes you a better driver...

Although I do think (this is all my personal opinion of course) that men have a better sense of 'general' direction most of the time, but the counter point to that is that women do quite well with a map in hand... usually. (I say usually, because I have 3 younger sisters and there has been many times that they were a no-show at an event because they couldn't find the place.. It's always funny to get a phone call from them asking if I have ever heard of "boondock street" really?? 'nuff said)

So anyways, I happened to stumble across a hilarious clip in which it shows how great female drivers are. (Ok in only half of them women stepped out of the car, but I will trust the maker of the clip compilation that all were women.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rHY1qKLLws&eurl=http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=611306

Just a nice Friday morning laugh for you.. Trying to bring you awesomeness 24-7! Enjoy...

3 comments:

  1. Women do well with maps? Seriously? I have NEVER known a woman who was good with a map in hand while on a road.

    It's all a matter of perception. Women seem to get in more silly accidents - fender benders, hitting some stationary object in a parking lot, etc. Men seem to get in more "spectacular" accidents as a result of being "aggressively stupid".

     
  2. I never said "good with a map while driving" but rather good with a map while sitting on the right side of the car. (if your not from england, NZ, australia.. etc)

    I suppose I have seen my fair share of spectacular crashes... *thanks god he is still alive*

     
  3. I'm actually a good driver. I know you won't believe this because of a certain incident (*cough*), but I am.

    I don't read the map while I drive. I read the map before I drive, and then I know where I'm going. So there. ;)